Mother to be infectious diseases panel 83 €
Several infectious diseases can endanger the health of the foetus and the newborn. These risks can be reduced by routine monitoring, various precautionary measures and timely treatment. The panel includes 8 different tests for the most important infectious diseases that threaten pregnant women.
Important! If a woman or a man has travelled abroad during the last 6 months, we recommend consulting an infectious disease specialist and/or getting tested for Zika virus.
The panel includes 8 blood tests:
- Hepatitis B virus surface antigen
- Hepatitis C virus antibody
- HIV screening test (antibody + antigen)
- Treponema pallidum antibody (syphilis)
- Toxoplasma gondii IgG antibody
- Rubella virus IgG antibody
- Cytomegalovirus IgG antibody
- Varicella zoster virus IgG antibody