Gastritis panel 113 €
Recommended for people with heartburn and other gastric complaints.
Enables to assess the gastric mucous condition, gastric acidity and Helicobacter pylori infection.
In order to correctly interpret the results of the tests, four additional questions should be answered:
- Have you been treated for an H. pylori infection?
- Are you experiencing heartburn?
- Do you use gastric acid suppressant medicines – PPIs (proton pump inhibitors: Omeprazole, Esomeprazole, etc.)?
- Do you regularly use NSAIDs (Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, salicylic acid or others)?
The panel includes 4 blood tests:
- Helicobacter pylori IgG (H. pylori IgG)
- Pepsinogen I (Pepsinogeen I)
- Pepsinogen II (Pepsinogeen II)
- Pepsinogen I and pepsinogen II ratio (Persinogeen I ja pepsinogeen 2 suhe)
- Gastrin-17 (Gastriin-17)