Fatty acid panel 102 €
Enables to assess whether your diet contains enough omega-3 fatty acids and whether the body’s ratio of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids is in balance.
Reflects the risk of cardiac and neurological diseases.
- people with heart disease;
- women before or during pregnancy;
- people suffering from depression and/or those who wish to prevent it;
- individuals with chronic inflammation.
The panel includes 7 blood tests:
- Omega-3 fatty acid index (HSO3I-Index) (Oomega-3 rasvhapete indeks)
- Omega-6 / omega-3 fatty acid ratio (Oomega-6/oomega-3 rasvhapete suhe)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids- Omega-3 fatty acids (Polüküllastumata rasvhapped ̶ oomega-3 rasvhapped)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids- Omega-6 fatty acids (Polüküllastumata rasvhapped ̶ oomega-6 rasvhapped)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (Monoküllastumata rasvhapped)
- Saturated fatty acids (Küllastunud rasvhapped)
- Trans-fatty acids (Transrasvhapped)