After receiving the result, you can download the trilingual certificate FREE OF CHARGE:
- from the Patient Portal MINU.SYNLAB.EE/EN (under “Results/Certificates”) – the certificates of your minor child can be seen by the parent who ordered the analysis
- at the TESTI mobile app (download from TESTI.ME website) – you can also see the certificates of your minor children/dependents here
- in the DIGILUGU.EE environment – here you can download European Union digital COVID certificate that has been created for the EU citizens for simplifying mobility
A travel document (passport, ID card) number is neccessary in order to get a coronavirus test certificate. You can enter the number during ordering a coronavirus test or, if necessary, change it later under “My account” on MINU.SYNLAB.EE main page.
If the child’s result cannot be generated via TESTi or minu.synlab.ee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the institution that took the sample from you in advance to order the child’s certificate, giving the child’s name, date of birth, country of residence and travel document number.
You can also obtain the certificate on paper at SYNLAB sample collection point for a fee of €2.
We issue certificates on paper:
- Tallinn Veerenni 53a, 6th floor (Mon-Fri 7.30-16.00)
- Töökoja 1 (Mon-Fri 9.00 – 16.00)
- Tammsaare tee 104a (rear parking lot) Mon-Fri 8-16:30 (lunch 12-12:30), Sat-Sun 9-17:30
- Mere pst 10 (Europark EP29) Mon-Fri 11:30–20:00 (lunch 15:30–16:00), Sat-Sun 09:00–17:30 (lunch 13:00–13:30)
- Valukoja 7/2, 2nd floor (Mon-Fri 8: 00-16: 00 (lunch 12: 00-12: 30))
- Linnamäe tee 3 (Lasnamäe Health Centre), 2nd floor (Mon-Fri 8: 00-16: 00 (lunch 12: 00-12: 30))
- In Tartu, Pärnu, Narva and Jõhvi at the sampling point according to the opening hours