You will get the test result within 24 hours.
You will find the test results:
- on the Patient Portal MINU.SYNLAB.EE – the results of your minor child can be seen by the parent who ordered the analysis
- at the TESTI mobile app (download from TESTI.ME website) – you can also see the results of your minor children/dependents here
- in the DIGILUGU.EE environment
In order to log in, you need an ID card, Mobile-ID or Smart-ID.
If necessary, you can receive the test result on paper from a SYNLAB sample collection point.
In the case of a positive result and/or the presence of symptoms, we recommend contacting your family doctor.
Reference value: Negative
A subsequent negative coronavirus PCR test result does not preclude an initial positive result. Also, a subsequent negative antibodies result does not preclude an initial positive coronavirus PCR test result, as asymptomatic/mildly symptomatic people may not develop antibodies.
In rare cases the laboratory issues the test result “Borderline“. This may indicate a very low amount of the virus RNA in the sample and usually indicates one of two conditions:
1. The early phase of the infection (potentially infectious);
2. The healing phase (probably is no longer infectious).
Retesting is recommended after 2 days.