(You have allready used Veriff to identify yourself at home/ at SYNLAB)
Anonymous user to order tests for sexually transmitted disease
is an identification service used on the SYNLAB patient portal and onsite, especially for foreigners
who cannot identify themselves with an ID card, Mobile-ID, Smart-ID or bank links. A one-time service fee of 3 €
applies for the initial identification of Veriff. Further re-identification (Log in) is free of charge.How does Veriff work?
Veriff identification requires a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection and a webcam. You also need phone number and e-mail address. Depending on your device, we recommend using the following web browsers:
- Desktop: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac: Chrome or Safari
- Mobile: Safari for iOS, Chrome for Android
In addition, a valid and undamaged identity document is required: passport, ID card, driver's license or residence permit, a personal telephone number (a foreign number is also suitable) and an e-mail address.
NB! Verification process proximately takes some time (max. 5min).Advanced steps:
- If you have not previously used Veriff identification on the SYNLAB patient portal, select „Register“ (fee 3 €).
- Then You will be asked to scan the QR code that appears on the screen of the smartphone's camera or enter your mobile phone number.
- The following link provides further instructions on how to take pictures of your document and yourself.
- You will then be redirected back to the SYNLAB Patient Portal, where you can continue to complete your profile.
NB! If necessary, we can also identify you in person with Veriff at the addresses of Veerenni 53a or Töökoja 1 in Tallinn.
For first time identification, we use Veriff service to create a user account. If you use our service later then you can just use Log in in patient portal and log in with your e-mail, password and authentication SMS.