Broadly speaking, ordering consists of three steps:
- Choose and purchase a suitable panel (only available if You have ordered tests at SYNLAB laboratory using Veriff and you already have foreign account). Otherwise You have to order at SYNALB laboratory in person.
- Give a venous blood sample at a sample collection point.
- See your test results through the portal.
In greater detail, the steps are as follows:
- Choose a suitable panel and/or a consultation by a lab doctor.
- Place the panel in your cart (“Add to cart”) and add any additional panels you may want to purchase (“Add to order”).
- After making your choice, open your cart (the button on the upper right) and choose “Checkout”.
- Review your cart and make changes if necessary. Choose “Continue”.
- Identify yourself using an ID card, Mobile ID, bank link or Foreign account (You have identified yourself at SYNALB with Veriff).
- Read and confirm the user terms of the service. Choose your payment method and make a payment.
- Your order has been placed.
- Give a venous blood sample at a sample collection point of your choice.
- When the test results are available, you will be notified by SMS or e-mail.
- See your results through the portal and consult a lab doctor if you wish.